Skip to content
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide luticlip.com with the following information:
– a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
– a description or url on luticlip.com where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Luticlip site;
– your current contact information, such as email address;
– your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
– your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy is to consider all abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24-48 hours. Please do not repeatedly report the same images/files/videos during this period.